Representing a diversified membership within the private and public sectors of Montana’s Landscape and Arboriculture Industries.
- To promote high standards and ethics within the turf, ornamental and pesticide application industry.
- To collect and disseminate information and educate the members and the public, for the betterment of each.
- To work with legislative and regulatory bodies on matters concerning the turf, ornamental and pesticide application industry.
- To promote colleagueship within the turf, ornamental and pesticide application industry through social interaction, in order to unite the industry for the purpose of better serving the public.
- To cooperate with national and state trade associations and with government and educational authorities for the good of the community and industry.
- To promote the turf, ornamental and pesticide application industry in all other lawful ways.
- Tap into knowledge – the members that makeup AMTOPP are from a diverse group of companies. Odds are someone has encountered the same situation you may be facing.
- Enhance your reputation – being a member of a trade association helps set you apart by showing your commitment to continuing education and professionalism of the industry
- AMTOPP is an association of members whose work requires certification from regulatory agencies or international society
- Professional Development – Continuing education units can be earned at AMTOPP conferences along with networking opportunities
- Political clout and expertise – one of the permanent committees of AMTOPP is a Legislative/Government Committee. This committee has their ear to what is going on with various regulations that will affect the members and have been instrumental in killing bills that have come before the Legislature. AMTOPP can turn one small voice into a powerful, collective shout.
- AMTOPP provides an opportunity to show your support and honor our Veterans by volunteering their services one day each year to help beautify the grounds of one of Montana’s Veterans Facilities.
173 Cottonwood Rd
Townsend, MT 59644
If you are interested in a copy of the By-Laws, please contact the AMTOPP office.