AMTOPP’s Scholarship ProgramThrough the support of its members, AMTOPP offers scholarships to Montana 4-H Clubs and Future Farmers of America (FFA). A raffle is held each year at the annual conference to raise money for the scholarship fund. Awarding two, $250 scholarships to Montana 4-H Clubs, and one $500 scholarship to a college-bound (FFA) student.
- Starting a community garden in the community, using the money to buy seeds and starter plants.
- Install a native garden at a local city park in their community.
- Plant Aspen and Cottonwood trees on the creek bank of school grounds as an experiment to see if they would push out the Russian Olive trees.
- Create a spirit garden
- Construct raised beds with drip irrigation to grow crops for Katie’s Krops*
- Plant a small organic apple orchard
The 4H Scholarship Application is due February 1, each year and the FFA Scholarship Application is due January 30, each year.
APPLICATION AND REQUIREMENTS Applications can be found on the respective organizations’ websites:
If you know of a club or individual who could benefit from one of these scholarships, please let them know it is available.